Our smiles are important. Other people gain an impression of who we are when they look at our smile. If our teeth aren’t white and bright or if there are imperfections such as chips or stains, people may not get the right impression. Luckily, visiting a dentist is an option that helps you regain confidence and the smile that you love. With the help of one of the many dental procedures, getting a healthy smile is easier than you thought possible.
Some of the dental procedures available to patients dealing with tooth imperfections include:
· Dental Veneers: Veneers are used to cover chips, cracks, broken teeth and other imperfections. They also prevent future tooth damage, protecting the tooth and the smile. They’re long-lasting and can be used by most patients.
· Partial Denture: Patients who are missing one or more teeth from their mouth may consider using partial dentures for back teeth bakersfield. Partials make it easier to eat and speak after tooth loss and give the wearer more confidence once again.
· Full Dentures: Anyone that is missing all of their teeth can use dentures to get back their smile and regain the ability to clearly speak and eat the foods they love. Many people wear dentures to replace teeth.
· Dental Implants: A great alternative to dentures, dental implants are inserted into the jaw using a screw. They do not come out of the mouth and look and feel more like real teeth than other options.
· Dental Bonding: Tooth bonding is another option available to patients dealing with various types of tooth imperfections. Bonding is affordable, long-lasting, and can hide many different imperfections.
The procedures above are among the many options dentists have for patients dealing with various types of tooth imperfections. Talk to the dentist to learn more and stop hiding because of an embarrassing smile.